The new luxury brand Serenity – The Art of Well Being has made an eye-catching debut in Portugal, offering a new health and wellness concept for the Algarve at the heart of the new Pine Cliffs Ocean Suites, a Luxury Collection Resort. An exemplary new landmark for the European wellbeing landscape, Serenity, The Art of Well Being invites guests to take a journey of rejuvenation, healing the mind, body and soul. Developed by leading luxury resort developer United Investments Portugal (UIP) in conjunction with wellbeing hospitality consultants RLA, the Serenity – The Art of Well Being brand is dedicated to providing memorable experiences, perfect environments and alternative options that truly embrace the concept of wellness.
Located in an idyllic cliff-top setting surrounded by lush greenery, the 1100sqm flagship offers a range of world class treatments and activities, including meditation, yoga and exercise classes, all of which aim to improve the health and wellbeing of guests. Serenity, The Art of Well Being at Pine Cliffs also invites guests to enjoy a uniquely Algarvean experience inspired by the region’s heritage and abundant natural environment with its signature treatment Senses of the Algarve. This exclusive treatment is an immersive 80-minute experience using local ingredients such as fine sea salt harvested in nearby Tavira; sand gathered from the resort’s famous Falésia beach; locally grown carob; and antioxidant-rich Algarve Orange Essential Oil - created exclusively for Serenity, The Art of Well Being.
Serenity – The Art of Well Being at Pine Cliffs, a Luxury Collection Resort – highlights:
- Luxurious 1,100sqm landmark spa featuring world class state-of-the-art facilities.
- Signature Serenity Aurum Suite, a magnificent private suite for couples or friends seeking the ultimate indulgent spa experience. Gleaming gold leaf and a glittering Swarovski chandelier illuminate this ‘spa within a spa’ which includes a private treatment room, Jacuzzi, changing room, restroom, sauna, steam room, experience shower and relaxation area.
- 12 treatment rooms including the Japanese-inspired Sakura for oriental treatments such as Shiatsu, Thai and Ayurvedic massage; a hydro-bath room; and a dry flotation device.
- The Serenity Thermal Oasis, a sanctuary of relaxation and rejuvenation complete with a hydrotherapy pool; sauna with Himalayan rock salt; experience showers; steam room; ice fountain; Kneipp therapy pool; outdoor Jacuzzi; and spacious indoor and outdoor relaxation areas.
- Signature treatments including the Ocean View Massage, which takes place in a secluded garden on top of the cliff overlooking the sea; the Serenity Five Element Ritual, using ancient Tibetan techniques; and the Serenity Inner Peace Journey, a deeply nourishing experience to promote inner equilibrium.
- World class luxury spa brands including luxury skincare brands Ila and Sensai; pioneering French beauty brand Charme d’Orient; Thalgo, harnessing the active properties of natural algae; Mayfair’s renowned Gentlemen’s Tonic; French luxury haircare brand Kerastase; mani-pedi visionary Margaret Dabbs’ eponymous range; and results-driven nourishment from the UK’s The Organic Pharmacy.
- Spa goers and wellbeing aficionados can enjoy nutritious, deliciously guilt-free cuisine from the resort’s new healthy restaurant Zest, specialising in fresh, organic, natural and raw foods, juices and tonics.
- Spa goers can also enjoy outdoor yoga and pilates classes, hiking trails and a running circuit, plus the resort’s world-class sports and fitness facilities, including the Pine Cliffs Goes Active health club, complete with Technogym equipped gym, heated indoor pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi; nine-hole Golf Course and Golf Academy; Annabel Croft Tennis Academy, six outdoor swimming pools and water sports.
For further information on Serenity, The Art of Well Being please visit www.serenity-spa.com.