We are lookig for a young and proactive trainee for a 12 months management internship in HR.
The person will support the HR team in several tasks:
• Assist the Payroll Team in preparing the documents for contract signing;
• Follow up with all departments on payroll process;
• Manage/perform inventory/organize internal resources (lockers keys, nametags, office supplies, etc.)
• Use human resources related software and systems;
• Organize and manager medical checks for the employees
• Assist the Training Manager in preparing mass training plan for the next season;
• Organize and prepare training materials and logistics;
• Facilitate mini training sessions;
• Internal communication;
• Create and distribute the daily packet (internal information journal);
• Organize and update department boards;
• Offer support for organizing internal events/projects: birthdays celebration, mass documents filing, etc.
Build upon your classroom studies through our Hotel Internship Program opportunities. You will learn first-hand about a hotel's operations. Our Hotel Internship Program allows you to truly experience the industry from the ground up, where our founders and many of our leaders began. You will get immersed in Marriott's culture and business and find your true calling in the travel industry. Our internships are typically available in many different areas of the hotel. By gaining hands-on experience in the exciting world of hotel management, you’ll be better prepared to pursue opportunities post graduation. Here’s to exploring, kickstarting your dream career, and joining us on your journey!
Job Category: Management Development Programs/Intern
Brand: Luxury Collection (NonUS-M)
Relocation? No Position
Date finish: None