Best Price Guaranteed
Secure Booking
Free Wi-Fi
Loading

Frequently Asked questions

AT WHAT TIME IS THE CHECK-IN? IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE AN EARLY CHECK-IN?

The earliest check-in is at 2pm for hotel rooms and at 4pm for self-catering units.

AT WHAT TIME IS THECHECK-OUT? IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A LATE CHECK-OUT?

The check-out is at 12pm for hotel rooms and 10am for self-catering units.

Is there parking? What are the fees? Is it possible to reserve a car parking space?

There is on-site, underground parking at the resort (€20 a day during high season, €10 a day throughout the rest of the year).

Where is the hotel located? How to reach the hotel?

  • Planes

Faro airport, a 30-minute drive from the resort, is the nearest air hub, served by connections from across Europe.

  • Trains

International rail services serve Lisbon Oriente station, from where you can pick up a regional train to Pine Cliffs’ local station, Albufeira. Your onwards journey to the resort takes 15 minutes by taxi.

  • Automobiles

 By car, from the north, take the A2 towards the Algarve, then the A22; the E1 via Seville across the border is the simplest option travelling west from southern Spain. There is on-site, underground parking at the resort (€20 a day during high season, €10 a day throughout the rest of the year).

Do you have gym facilities?

Our Gym is open from 7am to 8pm and we offer different fitness plans according to your preferences. For more information, please check https://www.serenity-spa.com/en/fitness/

What time is the breakfast? How much is the breakfast?

Breakfast is served from 7am to 10:30am at Jardim Colonial or O'Grill. The daily supplement of breakfast is €20 per adult and €10 per child from 4 to 12 years old. For children up to 3 years old, the breakfast is free of charges as long as it's shared with their parents.

What are the restaurants in your hotel? How to book a restaurant?

The Resort has 10 restaurants (ZEST, Jardim Colonial, O Pescador, Clubhouse, Maré, Piri-Piri, O'Grill, Corda Café, Yakuza (seasonal regime - summer) and MIMO), and two bars (Mirador and Portulano). A wide range of restaurants and bars, for different tastes and occasions. You can check all of them here: https://www.pinecliffs.com/en/dining/

Available for reservations through the Pine Cliffs APP or phone number (+351) 289 500 100.

Do you have any special offers?                    

For best available rates and offers, please check our offers page: https://www.pinecliffs.com/en/offers/

How can I book a transfer from the airport to the hotel?

Pine Cliffs Resort has a Shuttle Service available from 9am to 11.30pm. Learn more with our Concierge team: concierge.algarve@pinecliffs.com

Do you have a pool?

There are seven outdoor pools dotted around the gardens: a main pool, which has a swim-up bar, next to the children’s pool; a tucked-away, peaceful infinity pool at the Terraces; one at the Residences, another by the Ocean Suites, and one by the golf course. There is a heated indoor pool at the health club (swimming caps are compulsory), plus a kids pool at Porto Pirata, which offers supervised sessions when it's included on the day's activity list (subject to parents' approval).

Can you recommend what to do in the local area?

Pine Cliffs Resort is outside Albufeira, a picturesque town on Portugal’s southerly Algarve coast. Flanked by fabulous, family-friendly beaches, it’s also within easy reach of inland treasures including flora-packed national parks and pretty whitewashed villages.

Inland, the Serra de Monchique is a mountainous park inland, prized for its plants and geology.

Also away from the beach, Zoomarine is a watery-themed family park that brings together theme-park rides and shows featuring the resident marine life, including sea lions and dolphins.

Albufeira Old Town: stroll around the whitewashed villas and narrow, cobbled lanes to find its landmark clock tower, a charming 18th-century parish church and myriad doorways framed by traditional Portuguese ceramics.

Pine Cliffs is outside Albufeira, a picturesque town on Portugal’s southerly Algarve coast. Flanked by fabulous, family-friendly beaches, it’s also within easy reach of inland treasures including flora-packed national parks and pretty whitewashed villages.

Do you have spa facilities?

Discover the award-winning Spa in the Algarve, Portugal. We invite you to explore Serenity - The Art of Well Being at Pine Cliffs Resort! Select an individual treatment to experience tranquility. For more information, please visit https://www.serenity-spa.com/en/

What is your cancellation policy?

  • BAR RATES (flexible): ATT dates

The following cancellation policies will apply to your booking: should you need to cancel your reservation, in part or totally, the following rules will apply: prior to arrival, we will accept the cancellation without any Cancellation Fee if cancelled up to 2 days before date of arrival. If you cancel within 2 days of arrival a Cancellation Fee will apply equal to 1 night. Should you fail to arrive (no-show) a Cancellation Fee will apply equal to 100%. After check-in, should you need to cancel part of your stay, a Cancellation Fee will apply equal to 75% of the cancelled stay period.

  • BAR RATES (flexible): 01 July to 15 September

The following cancellation policies will apply to your booking: should you need to cancel your reservation, in part or totally, the following rules will apply: prior to arrival, we will accept the cancellation without any Cancellation Fee if cancelled up to 7 days before date of arrival. If you cancel within 7 days of arrival a Cancellation Fee will apply equal to 75% of the cancelled stay period. Should you fail to arrive (no-show) a Cancellation Fee will apply equal to 100%. After check-in, should you need to cancel part of your stay, a Cancellation Fee will apply equal to 75% of the cancelled stay period.

  • DAILY (PCR/HTL/PCOS) + 10BAR (PCV/PCS/PCVC):

This reservation requires Full Pre-Payment at time of Booking. Should there be a cancelation, modification, no show or an early departure, the pre-paid amount is not refunded and cannot be used towards a future stay.

  • VILLAS (low/mid season):

Reservation condition & Cancellation Policy: Requires 25 % deposit at the time of booking / Non-refundable and non-changeable. The remaining 75% if cancelled up 7 days prior to arrival there will be no cancellation charges. After this period if a no show or early departure occurs, we will charge the remaining stay.

  • VILLAS (high season: July & August):

Reservation condition & Cancellation Policy: Requires 25 % Deposit at the time of booking / Non-refundable and non-changeable. The remaining 75% if cancelled up 30 days prior to arrival there will be no cancellation charges. After this period if a no show or early departure occurs, we will charge the remaining stay.

Is your hotel suitable for a wheelchair user?
We inform you that we only have one Pine Cliffs Suite, 2 bedrooms, ready to accommodate people with mobility difficulties. At the Hotel we have 2 Premium Deluxe rooms which are accessible rooms, these are near the lift and the bathroom is setup for someone with mobility difficulties. We do not have any other units in the Resort that cater specifically for these guests.

IS There free wifi?

  • FREE WIFI

Suitable for light use – social media, emails.

  • WIFI PREMIUM

High speed internet access, per room:
1 Day - €15
Entire Stay* - €10 per day

  • WIFI ELITE

 High speed internet access, per device:
1 Day - €20
Entire stay* - €15 per day

*Available only for a minimum of a 2 nights stay.

TERMS & CONDITIONS

Rates are subject to change without prior notice. Rates include VAT at the legal rate in force and may change without prior notice. Please note that WIFI is available in nearly all public areas of the Resort, such as restaurants, bars, beach and reception lobbies. When staying at the Pine Cliffs Village (Apartments, Townhouses, Terraces or Villas), you may experience a different service due to each building’s individual characteristics. Property owners are eligible to a discounted rate. Please consult us for more information.

How can I apply for a job in your company?

Please send your CV to the following e-mail adress: pinecliffs.hr@luxurycollection.com

DO YOU Need more information regarding ratings and bookings.

Please send your request to the following e-mail adress: pinecliffs.reservations@luxurycollection.com

How to book a visit with our Wedding Specialists?

Please send your request to the following e-mail adress: info@pinecliffs.com